12.8.13

On my small project: "Kids these days."

As I socialized, many "rants" about all kinds of things started to become my trademark. Rants have been specifically asked for by others, stroking my ego as I learned I attracted an audience. Since they have been asked for specifically, I intend to write out copies of my rants, so that they can be better developed and created specifically before hand so that I do not miss parts of it. I have many ideas for rants, and each is a commentary on current society, using examples from the past and concerns about the path that leads to the future. Many of them are filled with hard criticism and reflects the feeling of the current time we are living in.

The first rant I intend to write is one I call "Kids These Days." This rant goes in to detail about the problems with the youth of our society, how these issues manifested themselves, and it ends with the concern over this generation of children and their future. I talk about society, politics, history, psychology, and many other issues in our environment that produces illusions that end up shaping our youth. I offer short-term and long-term ideas on how to deal with these things, knowing that the attempts I suggest are likely futile.

Since this, and other rants, are relatively short projects, I will be working on them as I take mental breaks from my book about my personal experiences with schizophrenia. Expect me to post complete rants here and there. If you would like to know about the rant ideas I intend to pursue, you can check out the small projects list.

No comments:

Post a Comment